Phone: (763) 427-5131

Marriage Dissolution Lawyers & Attorneys

Court action is required to dissolve a marriage. At the very least this means filing the appropriate paperwork with the Court, including a Petition listing the names and parties involved, what they own, and what they are asking the Court to do for them.

The Family Law Attorneys at Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn can easily produce the proper documents and file them with the Court at a very reasonable cost.

Contact Information

Kallemeyn Main Office
3200 Main St NW – Suite 370
Coon Rapids, MN 55448

Phone: (763) 427-5131

Map & Directions -->

Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn, Attorneys at Law, provides services to clients in the Twin Cities and the Northern Suburbs such as Coon Rapids, Blaine, Anoka, Andover, Ham Lake, Chaska, Hopkins, Plymouth, St. Louis Park, Chanhassen, Wayzata, Shakopee, Maple Grove, Edina, Eden Prairie, Columbia Heights, Crystal, Golden Valley, Richfield, Bloomington, Shorewood, Brooklyn Center, Roseville, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Edina, Bloomington, Minneapolis, and St. Paul Minnesota.

Anoka County - Carver County - Dakota County - Hennepin County - Ramsey County - Scott County - Washington County - Wright County